American Career College Student Portal
ACC blackboard (American Career College) is a private college that provides education in the field of healthcare and medicine. It is a college of all healthcare professionals ready to help students learn new things.
The American Career College provides real-world experience and hands-on training for all the interested students. Programs are starting almost every year so there are high chances you will get to choose a course that will be starting soon. So, do keep a check on the American Career College website.
Through blackboard technology, one can learn through the courses they have to offer. There is a total of 3 American Career College campuses across the Southern California area. The American Career College has 12 programs to choose from. Out of these 12 programs, 6 are Diploma courses and the remaining 6 are Associate Degree courses. You will find the 12 programs later in this article.
Click Here to login MATC Blackboard Portal.
This article is to help students log in to the American Career College Blackboard portal. You will also get to know how to reset your password if you have forgotten it. Hope you find this article useful.
Programs Offered At ACC Blackboad Portal
Following are the programs offered by the American Career College. The courses are Diploma and Associate Degree Courses. There are 6 courses under each type. They are as follow:
a) Medical Assistance
b) Dental Assisting
c) Medical Billing and coding
d) Pharmacy Technician
e) Optical Technician
f) Vocational Nursing
- Associate Degree
a) Surgical Technology
b) Respiratory Therapy
c) Occupational Therapy Assistant
e) Associate Degree in Nursing
f) Physical Therapist Assistant
American Career College Portal ACC Blackboard Login
To login to the American Career College Blackboard, follow the steps shown below.
- First, visit the American Career College official website. Click on the link below to visit the same. https://my.americancareercollege.edu/.
- On the home page search for the blackboard login option. Once found, click on it.
- An ACC Blackboard login portal will open.
- Enter your username in the username section.
- Enter your password in the password section.
- Once you have entered your username and password, click on login.
- You are now successfully logged in to the American Career College blackboard technology.
You can also visit https://learn.americancareercollege.edu/ to log in to the American Career College blackboard portal.
Forgot the Login Password?
If you have forgotten your blackboard login password, do not worry. There is a way to reset your password. The steps are given below to reset your password may help you.
- On the login page there will be an option, student password reset.
- Click on the student password reset option. You will be directed to a page.
- Enter your first name and then your last name.
- Then enter your username.
- Also, fill in your date of birth.
- Next, put in the new password you want to set.
- Confirm your new password.
- Enter the characters shown in the captcha for human verification.
- Once done click on submit.
- Your new password is generated.
Remember, you cannot include your first or last name or be a previously used password. You need minimum 8 characters and it should include: 1 number, 1 upper case character, 1 lower case character, and one of the following special characters @ # $ % ^ & + = . !.
Connect to the American Career College
Following are the social media handles. Feel free to connect to them. You can stay updated with the college through the social media handles given below:
- Facebook – https://m.facebook.com/AmericanCareerCollege
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/americancareer
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/AmericanCareerInfo
Still Require Any Help?
If you still cannot find the answers to your questions, feel free to contact the American Career College support team. Call at 1-844-570-6765
For answers to commonly asked questions regarding COVID – 19, please visit https://americancareercollege.edu/pulse/covid-19-resource-page.html
Frequently Asked Questions | ACC Blackboard
You may visit the American Career College website to find more FAQs.
1. As a student, when will I have access to my course?
You will get access to your Blackboard course 7 days before the course start date.
2. How do I navigate through the portal?
To navigate through the portal, visit the website, https://acc.edusupportcenter.com/sims/helpcenter/commoon/layout/SelfhelpArticleView.seam?inst_name=americancareercollege&article_id=2994-1551816&cid=4019
this is a portal navigation guide for students.
- Blackboard – https://learn.americancareercollege.edu/
- Student Portal – https://myportal.americancareercollege.edu/secure/Student/loginstu.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2Fsecure%2Fstudent%2Fstudent.aspx
- Student Catalogue – https://americancareercollege.edu/pdf/catalog.pdf