If you are a member of UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio) and want to use all the facilities provided by the university. UTSA provides exclusive features that are available only on the UTSA Blackboard login page. If you are new to the website and wondering how to use it, then read this guide till the end. In this guide, we have given a step by step on how to use the UTSA blackboard login page, and how to use all its exclusive features.
Click Here to login MATC Blackboard Portal.
How to login at the UTSA Blackboard login web portal?
Ideally, we would have given you a direct link to the homepage of the UTSA Blackboard login web portal. But the homepage strictly says not to add the UTSA Blackboard portal to your favorites and also not to add it to the bookmarks. In case you do so or use a link shared by your friend or colleague, it will not work and show as expired. Follow the below steps to login to the UTSA Blackboard login web portal:
1.Search Google for UTSA Blackboard login page
- 2.Open the first link that pops us in the search result. It should look something like this:https://utsa.blackboard.com
- 3.Enter the login credentials provided to you in their respective fields.
- 4.Enter the username in MYUTSA field.
- 5.Enter your password in the password box. Remember, its case sensitive.
- 6.Click on Login
- 7.If all your credentials are correct then you will be successfully logged into your account.
What to do if I Forgot my password or passphrase for the UTSA Blackboard login web portal:
In the likely event that you forgot the password to your UTSA Blackboard login web portal, we will tell you how to reset the password. However, there are two cases for resetting the passphrase and you need to follow the steps which are applicable to you.
Case 1: If you have setup your passphrase-reset contact information, i.e., cellphone number and email address, then follow these steps:
You can click on this link: https://passphrase.utsa.edu/Reset/
If the above link does not work, then follow these steps:
- Search Google for UTSA Blackboard login page
- Open the first link that pops us in the search result. It should look something like this:https://utsa.blackboard.com/
- Click on Forgot/Reset passphrase?
- On the next page, click on Begin Reset under the Reset Your Passphrase option
- Enter your my UTSA ID not your Banner ID
- You are given two choices: cellphone number or Non-UTSA Email Address
- Select the one which suits you and enter the corresponding detail
- Click on Submit
You will get a Passphrase Reset Code on either your phone or Email id from TechCafe@utsa.edu Now for the second part, follow these steps:
- Go to https://passphrase.utsa.edu/Reset/?passcode=passcode
- Enter your *myUTSA ID and reset code in their respective fields
- Click on Submit.
- Enter a new passphrase twice. Click Save Passphrase.
- You should receive a confirmation text message that you have success fully reset your passphrase.
Note that the reset code will expire within 2 hours of its delivery.
Case 2: If you did not setup your passphrase-reset contact information while creating the account, you can use either of the following two methods.
Method 1: If you had setup a security question, then you can use it to reset the passphrase.
Method 2: If you haven’t setup a security question, then you need to visit an UTSA Support Office (i.e. Student Computing Lab, Tech Cafe, etc.) in person with your pick ID.
Minimum Technical Requirements to participate in an online or hybrid course:
- PC or Mac Computer
- Windows 8 or later
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Internet access
- Webcam with microphone
To check if your browser is compatible or not, you can click on the following link:
The above webpage will show whether your browser is compatible or not.
What common plugins you need to ensure a successful online learning experience:
- Office 365
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader
Features of UTSA Blackboard login:
When you log into UTSA Blackboard login portal, you get access to the following Digital Tool Resources:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office 365
- Textbook Publisher
- Read Speaker
We hope that the above guide was helpful to you. We did research across various websites, and we are confident of the methods provided by us. However, these steps can be changed by the website, in which the above steps would be useless. If you have any more issues, feel free to contact us. We will reach out to you as soon as we can. Follow us for more such latest guides.